Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 2010

First things first...I feel awful to have completely ignored "Meaningful Gibberish"..In my defence all I can say is that there are a number of drafts that could never be completed owing to the hectic work schedules...the numerous outings(many of which were even to the Library=P)...In short,I was caught up with LIFE...

It's not like I would want to sit down and complete what I had started writing because I believe that a moment gone is gone forever...However..this month has been pretty eventful...unfortunately more extra-curricularly than academically(Story of my life ,I say!)...The 'events' include a one minute bit part in our "Annual Alumni Meet"...It was really nice to be back on stage and shake a leg when at a point I had felt I would not be able to do any of it...

Then there was a Sunday which could finally be spent as Sunday should be spent...by doing nothing yet enjoying it...Oh! what a pleasure it is..."Dolce ferniente" they say in Italian ..."the sweetness of doing nothing"...

Also,I watched some movies..Citizen Kane...Roman Holiday...Some Like It Hot...The Purple Rose Of Cairo...All so different from one another yet having one thing in common...lovely ending...And it goes without saying 'All's Well That Ends Well'...

And having mentioned these movies...I kinda feel that I should've completed those drafts somehow..Anyway...may be next time...I have some thirty-five must-watch
movies lined up...:) 


 And finally, Christmas... Initially it looked like it was going to be one sad Christmas...First Christmas away from home...no visits to the principal's house...no get together...and to add to all this...scorching heat...But as it turned out later...It was one of the best Christmas I have ever had..There was 'Secret Santa'...and a fun evening with friends...some decoration...some cake... All in all it was quite fun...to be with friends...

 Well,like I said this month has been quite eventful...in more ways than I've mentioned...And the best part is...the month is not yet over...Really looking forward to the last few days of this decade... 

Buonanotte!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite an eventful month 4 me as well sis...but m really lookin 4wd 2 meetin u in jan...misss you....

Smriti Shalini said...

miss you too...but the countdown has begun...cant wait to see you...