Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Photo Challenge: "Edit Me"

Branson of My Reflection of Something hosts a really great photo challenge called “Edit Me”. Every week she posts a new straight out of the camera (SOOC) shot and readers are invited to edit the picture and link up. I love playing with my pictures ...so i thought why not...let's have some fun...

Here is the SOOC shot:



Here is my edited shot:





    Here's how I edited the picture:



I used iphoto to edit this pic...basically increased  the exposure& contrast  
Then played around with the highlights and shadows...
Reduced the temperature
Increased the sharpness..Yeah that's about it!

Hope you like it...Keep clicking:)
















                                                                                                                         

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the high-contrast.

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks a lot Amy...Glad you liked it! You have an entry too?

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering!

Blessings,
Jill

Unknown said...

I love that you went B&W with this one... I was hoping to see some because it has such great texture. This is very dramatic and creative!

Amy H said...

Very good! I'm surprised that you've got the only B&W! It turned out great!

Unknown said...

there are so few black and whites this week. nice to see your take on this shot! definitely dramatic and unique.

Smriti Shalini said...

@ Jill...Thanks...I hope you liked it...:)

Smriti Shalini said...

@Branson: Thanks...you're far too kind:)...Happy that you liked it!

Smriti Shalini said...

@Amy..Hey ya I know even I had to double check if Going B&W was ok...But am glad you guys liked it!Thanks:)

Smriti Shalini said...

@Kathryn: Thanks..All this appreciation means a lot!