Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Edit Me Challenge 11.7.12

The original photo was provided by Marilyn @ The Artsy Girl Connection

Here's the SOOC

canoe-sunny-beach


Here's my edit
canoe-sunny-beach-edited
I used iPhoto for the edit
changed the effects to antique increased the contrast and highlights...That's about it!

5 comments:

Media Goddess said...

I like the crop and the different colors in the sunrays. Very nice : )

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks:)

Mariane said...

It looks so wonderful - perfect editing.. Thanks for showing

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks a lot Mariane:)

Marilyn said...

Beautiful edit!!! I love the HDR antique effect, very splendid and beautiful!!!!