Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Monday, November 2, 2009

There shall be a "Way Back Into Love"

Too many thoughts,not enough words
Did you just say what I seemed to have heard??
I was about to take the plunge;confess my love
But I chickened out,I dunno why its difficult!

I sit back again and I try to think
What made me stop?no clue,no link.
But I wont let go;I need to overcome
My fears, inhibitions and apprehensions.

About the hurt that was done a while ago
They say you reap what you shall sow..
But now I want to move on,change my outlook
I know the ways are not written in any book..

I need to have faith,the times would certainly change
The night would end,the sun will come up again..
There would be no gray clouds hovering above
Under the blue sky there shall be only love..

And I want you but no one else there with me
Cuz you might not know yet but we are meant to be!

No comments: