Who Am I??

My photo
"I'm a new soul,I came into this strange world, Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take... But since I came here,felt the joy and the fear, Finding myself making every possible mistake..."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Edit Me Week 19

This week's guest judge for Edit Me is the amazing Deb Duty. 

"If you don't already follow Deb, you are missing out. She is a talented photographer" says Kathryn of ourtinyBIGlife ...

I would definitely vouch for that...for she gave us an amazing picture to edit...


Here's the SOOC



I liked what I got in the first shot...Hope you guys like it!


Here's my Edit 




 To participate in this weekly challenge click on the button below!





12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great editing , I love the focus on the leaf..:)) I'm partcipating today too and had to stop in and say 'beautiful job :))'

Ray said...

Very interesting edit. I like it. :)

Unknown said...

always fun to play with selective coloring, and the leaf was the star of this pic!

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks a lot Marilyn...That's really sweet of you:)

Smriti Shalini said...

Thanks Ray!

Smriti Shalini said...

Kathryn,Thanks a lot...I really look forward to your comments..:):)

Lindac said...

Love it! I tried a frosty effect but just couldn't get it to look right so I really love this edit of yours.
Fabulous!

Smriti Shalini said...

Linda, Thanks for the appreciation...I liked how your Edit came out eventually...Gud luck with the competition!

Kathy said...

I love this edit...not sure how you did that frosty look, but it's really cool.

Bright blessings,
Kathy

deb duty said...

Great job! You really made the leaf stand out. Very creative edit!

Anonymous said...

VERY KUNZHUNI EDIT! KEEP IT UP!

Smriti Shalini said...

Thank you so much...and I would request you too to post under your name..:)Thanks again!